Visit our Transmac website:
- Card encoder with safe locked bin locked in the system BAT-9000 series
- DOC-806 card coder Compact card coder with TTL interface
- Issuing and coding systems with sealed security Cartridges for contactless chip cards (ISO14443 Mifare®).
- KSC-5600 series with two removable magazines with closed security cartridges that are locked in the system
- Card issuer with closed safety cartridge
Monthly Archives: September 2014
The KYT-7300 series of card readers – one of our most successful devices for use in kiosks, gaming and access controls – has been re-designed. The series can read ISO magnetic cards and read and encode processor cards (T = … Continue reading
The CDC-1000 card dispenser and collector with integrated RF reader and writer is now also available with a magazine size of 100 cards.
The CDC-1000 has been successfully implemented in applications requiring a card dispenser that returns cards to the card magazine for re-use or that screens and retains cards under the unit (card capture function). The CDC-1000 can optionally be delivered with … Continue reading
Skimming is a technique by which criminals collect data from a card using skimming modules, such as pre-fixed reading modules and cameras, in order to use this data for their own criminal purposes. In the banking sector, anti-skimming modules, which … Continue reading