The card encoder from the DOC-806 series is characterised by a particularly compact, robust, and low-wear design.
This device is preferred for banking systems (day safes), the issuing of value cards (e.g. phone cards), and in the gaming industry.
The high reliability has made the DOC-806 one of the most popular devices on the market.
• Capacity of cards: 100 cards (at 0.80 mm)
• Card thickness adjustable from 0.2 to 0.8 mm
• Output time: <1.5 sec.
• Output repetition in the case of fault or jam
• Power supply: 24 VDC ± 10%
• Dimensions: 133 × 142 × 92 (L × W × H)
• Interface: TTL
– Card empty sensor
– Mechanical shutter prevents the introduction of foreign objects.
– A clutch mechanism prevents the erroneous output of two cards at the same time
– Direct drive via gears – no timing belts used
– Filling of the magazine from the front or back of the device