Card Reader with 1D/2D Bar Code Reader
BHM-2200Series Card Reader with Integrated Reader Module for 2D and 3D Barcodes*.
- Remarkably Reliable Card Dispensing Thanks to the Sliding Mechanism
- Stacker for 100/200/300/500 Cards
- Reads Barcodes When Dispensing or Returning a Card
- Card Feeder Under the Device (Solenoid Card Capture Function)
- Collection Box for Gathered Cards
- Mouthpiece or Shutter Available
- Depleted Card Level Warning
- Low Card Level Warning (25, 50, 25 cards configurable)
- RS232 or USB Interface
*all UPC Codes, all EAN Codes, all JAN Codes, EAN128 Code, Code 39,
Code 39 Full ASCII, Code 32 Italian Pharmacy, Code 128, Codabar/NW7, Interleave 25, Industrial 25, Matric 25, MSI/Plessey, Telepen, Code 93, Code 11, China Postage, Code 26, LCD 25, GS1 Databar Omnidirectional, GS1 Databar Limited, GS1 Databar Expanded.
The BHM-2200 series barcode scanner reads all conventional barcodes*, whether they are horizontally or vertically mounted. The reliable sliding mechanism even allows for troublesome cards (contamination, static charge, embossed) to be separated and dispensed.
Dispensed cards can be taken back and stored in a card container below the device through a card conveyor.
The most common applications are parking systems and access controls.