Combined cards, which feature a bar code in addition to magnetic strips, chips, or RF chips, are mainly used in the area of corporate and student ID cards as well as inventory management systems.
The BIS-1000 encoding system can read all major bar codes and can read and encode magnetic cards, chip cards, and RF cards.
intelligent card issuer and collector with card encoder for:
- – ISO 7811 magnetic strip reader + encoder
– ISO 7816 chip card reader + encoder
– ISO14443 reader + encoder for contactless chip cards (e.g. Mifare®)
– 1D/2D bar code reader
- sort function for faulty cards (error card capture function)
- storage of the sorted cards in a card box